Golf Virtually With Us August 1st – 22nd!
The rules are simple…
1. Get together with 2- 4 of your friends to play a round of golf at your local or favorite course. *Suggestion: Perhaps even invite another team or two to play at the same time and the loser buys the drinks after.
2. The cost to enter the tournament is $25 a player. Each player is responsible for their own greens fees.
3. Each player can purchase 1 mulligan for $10 during their round.
4. The format is the same as if playing in the actual tournament. It is a Best Ball format where each player on the team hits a tee shot, and then the players decide which shot they like better. The players then play from that spot. This is repeated until the ball is holed.
5. Players can play their virtual tournament round of golf anytime from August 1st through August 22nd, 2020.
6. All score cards must be received by August 31st, 2020 with the players’ entry fees and any mulligan fees, if applicable. Score cards and checks can be sent to Chief Robbie Blish, P.O. Box 212, Woodstock, VT 05091
7. Checks are made payable to VACOP.
8. Please be sure to include the registration form with your contact information when mailing your score card.
9. The tournament winners will receive greens fees to a Golf course in VT. The first place team will have first choice of available greens fees, then the 2nd place team, etc…., until all donated greens fees are taken.
10. If you have questions please feel free to call either Rob Blish, 802-457-7501 or Travis Bingham, 802-334-6733.
Thank you for considering to play in the Virtual Golf Tournament to benefit the Vermont Association of Chiefs of Police. These are strange times and with the COVID-19 pandemic and businesses struggling we wanted to still have our tournament but also be conscious of COVID-19 dangers and economic hardships of businesses and people