Membership in the New England Association of Chiefs of Police details are outlined in our bylaws. To learn more about our organization, please visit our About NEACOP and What We Do pages, as well as find more information throughout our website. You can also view our NEACOP Membership Brochure.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership application below or contact us with any questions you may have.
View & Print: NEACOP Membership application form
Payment Methods: Mail in Check or you can request a link to Pay by Credit Card be sent to you
NEACOP ACTIVE MEMBER BENEFITS
- Ability to send officers to excellent professional development courses provided by our partnership with Roger Williams University at a reduced cost. This savings is greater than our dues. It includes the Command Training Series; First Line Supervisor, Mid-Management, Executive Level, and the University’s undergraduate Law Enforcement courses,
- Financial Assistance to the surviving spouse, or family, of officers killed in the line of duty of departments whose Chief is an Active member.
- Our website, www.neacop.org, where we publish our current and most up-to-date information including; the Executive Director’s Bulletin, Chief Magazine, updates of coming events, training opportunities, and job prospects.
- Mass email system with access to communicate with Chiefs and Police Executives from throughout New England.
- Apply for and earn New England regional Community Policing Awards.
- Opportunity to participate in the Annual Conference, serve on committees, hold office and network and exchange ideas on policing issues with Chiefs of Police and Police Executives from our own New England region.